Careers at Beissel
We Altek Beissel Needles Ltd., manufacture a wide range of sewing machine needles with stringent quality control and market them pan-India and over 44 countries across continents. |
We are looking for talented individuals in various functions - accounts, purchase, engineering, tool & die making, production, quality control, sales, and marketing.
If you wish to explore career opportunities at Beissel, please email your resume to
Current Job Openings
- Generating sales and meeting sales targets by understanding the market, product knowledge and competitors. Visit prospects regularly and convert them into customers by excellent customer service including Needle application knowledge.
- A college degree is a must.
- MBA from an Indian University will be an advantge.
- Experience in selling to garment industry (threads, sewing machine etc.) will be an advantage.
- Achieve sales targets by following company policies, credit control, product knowledge and excellent customer relationship and excellent service.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers - Dealers/channels and Institutional customers - through regular review visits.
- Visit potential customers to demonstrate products and gain new markets.
- Learn thorough product and application knowledge of the company's products.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Visit retail and wholesale outlets and checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Review own sales performance.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Feed future buying trends back to company.
- Use computer application such as Salesforce and Outlook for developing leads and repeat orders.
- Willing to travel throughout the country.
Marketing - Back Office
- Languages known: Hindi, English and Tamil
- Female candidates preferred
Manager - Maintenance
- Supervise and direct Maintenance and Electrical personnel and processes to ensure "good as new" condition of machinery to deliver optimum production in accordance with safety and quality standards.
- BE - Mechanical Engineering
- Supervise and implement the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance plans.
- Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintain records of production equipment.
- Perform and instruct personnel in equipment start-up procedures and machine operation.
- Analyze equipment failures, determine cause(s) and make necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Seek new technologies and automation opportunities to lower overall manufacturing cost.
- Ensure company facilities, including buildings and grounds, are maintained as per standards.
- Identify and develop small automation opportunities.
- Ensure quality and quantity of power supply by optimising TNEB and DG power.
- Recruit, hire and train employees on maintenance functions.
- Develop vendors to supply quality spares and tools.
- Develop machine building capabilities of special purpose machines employed by the company.
- Troubleshoot any production problems.